• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some top looking fish on here lads, well done.

i have only been carp fishing once and had one that was about 4lb (im not a big fan of carp fishing) but my mate pulled this out of sale water park not too long ago, i think he said it was 24lb...

090703_192605.jpg

cheers, jay.

Edited by jay_h
thnx for all your coments keep the picks coming some nice fish :victory:

So you going to tell me about your poaching expolits or what lads, seeing as you use it as your names sake? Russ

heres a couple for you :tongue2: ...

tattontrout.jpg

1stTrip11.jpg

cheers, jay.

So you going to tell me about your poaching expolits or what lads, seeing as you use it as your names sake? Russ

tattontrout.jpg

1stTrip11.jpg

cheers, jay.

nice load off rainbow trout there ay they i catch loads off them bag up everytime i go off a night

A sucsessfull pastime as a poacher due to the fact i kept quite about it.Thogh a few of my escapades did make local news papers. :whistling:;)
15 pound leather and ive been doing it for years i just never get the weather or the luck.

Richard

same hear the weather always gts me 2 and [bANNED TEXT] its nice i am working lol

i am in shcool in the week and my dad trains a football team on the weekend so i had to wait all year for the season to finish and as soon as it finished we had non-stop rain and now we have got some nice weather in my arms in a friggin cast

Richard

tattontrout.jpg

1stTrip11.jpg

cheers, jay.

nice load off rainbow trout there ay they i catch loads off them bag up everytime i go off a night

yeh same mate, beleive it or not they were not caught on a fly lol :whistling::D

cheers, jay.

wat u mean wat u want to no

Just wondering which trout waters you have poached and if you have doe any of the real big named ones? plus rivers? And what is your biggest poached pike?

A sucsessfull pastime as a poacher due to the fact i kept quite about it.Thogh a few of my escapades did make local news papers. :whistling:;)

Just wondering which trout waters you have poached and if you have doe any of the real big named ones? plus rivers? And what is your biggest poached pike?