Excercising this morning

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a article in in the Guardian , you northern fuckers are well cruel . Something to do with lack of sunlight an coal dust .

Your'e right about the sun; it's been pissing down for days, coal dust ?, the b*****ds closed our pits down long ago. (and the shipyards and steelworks etc, long ago.) Nothing to do but poach now !!!

Cheers.

Evil b*****d running them this time of year , You should be kicked of this board iam writing to my mp bout you .

[/quote

:signthankspin::signthankspin::signthankspin:

Thanks, i knew i'd get my 15 minutes of fame, dont forget to include my address....... :laugh: :11: :laugh: :11: :laugh: ...... did you find that that lamp???

You've been coursing DAYTIME hares in the SUMMER !!!! And on HARD GROUND !!!! Shame on you !!!!!!!

(whens the next time we will "excercise the dogs" ??).

Cheers. :11: :11: :11:

And you cropted that last pic to keep Delta out of it !!!

Cheers. ;)

here's the uncropped pic....... :icon_redface: ........it was only my beautiful face i cropped..... :whistle: ......didnt wanna make people jealous...... :guitar::guitar::guitar:

yes , the gf will post it in the morning mate , so you should get it next month noing the royal mail .

nice one, just in time for the season...... :good: .... you soft southern girly...... :11:

love it well in that rabbit is massive bet u got a good run off it!

regards

dan

:good:

Not In August He didnt, avoid "big Rabbits until late Sept"

That "big rabbit" was a fit, healthy, adult male, given plenty of law; not a leveret or pregnant or milky doe, so why wouldn't it give a good run, in August as oppossed to September ?

Cheers.

love it well in that rabbit is massive bet u got a good run off it!

regards

dan

:good:

Not In August He didnt, avoid "big Rabbits until late Sept"

That "big rabbit" was a fit, healthy, adult male, given plenty of law; not a leveret or pregnant or milky doe, so why wouldn't it give a good run, in August as oppossed to September ?

Cheers.

If you gave it as you say "plenty of law" its no accident is it? Why do you think the coursing season started in september ,and late september at that ?Ive been coursing in clubs for 36 years ,we never ran hares before october,and they are at their best in January early feb.You couldn,t have known when you slipped yourt it was a jack hare,it could just as easily been a milky or nursing doe ,with leverets in a nearby field I dont think you should be taking photos of coursed hares in the beginning of august,thats not something to be proud of quite the reverse.Plus the fact you dont know who is reading your postFeild sportsmen and women all over the uk are campaigning hard to get the law repealed ,and weve got people like you ,holding up dead summer hares like trophies for everyone to see ,think about it.

Thats not a hare mate, read the post, it says big rabbit..... :good:....... and it was an accident, from about 80 yards away and over 2 five bar gates, i cant help the prey drive in my dogs being spot on mate, besides i dont care what you say...... :tongue2:

Thats not a hare mate, read the post, it says big rabbit..... :good:....... and it was an accident, from about 80 yards away and over 2 five bar gates, i cant help the prey drive in my dogs being spot on mate, besides i dont care what you say...... :tongue2:
With people like you in the game no wonder weve got the antis against us. here where I live you hardly ever see a hare because travellers and Muppets are running them throughout the summer,funny the same people arent showing photos of January Hares coursed and caught on the fens, and if your answer is " I dont care what you say",maybe the game is finished.

With people like you in the game no wonder weve got the antis against us.

My god i think you've cracked it, if i stop going out with my dogs, then the antis will change there whole view on it........ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

With people like you in the game no wonder weve got the antis against us.

My god i think you've cracked it, if i stop going out with my dogs, then the antis will change there whole view on it........ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

why post a photo do you think its some acheivment?