Dogs Have Gone To New Home

When selling these dogs at that price, please do not include the Kc papers, there is enough pupy peddlars/farmers out there, These dogs would be perfect for them with the full paperwork, alot of money to be made.

Think about it mate, but I wouldn't be releasing the papers, Anyways I wish you Good Luck with the sale and I hope the dogs find a home what will do them justice!!

When selling these dogs at that price, please do not include the Kc papers, there is enough pupy peddlars/farmers out there, These dogs would be perfect for them with the full paperwork, alot of money to be made.

Think about it mate, but I wouldn't be releasing the papers, Anyways I wish you Good Luck with the sale and I hope the dogs find a home what will do them justice!!

:yes: very true , hope they find good homes

good to see some good advice, at that price you'll have to pick a new home wisely, hope they do find a genuine home :thumbs:

Edited by griffo

Thanks for all advice,

Someone should be coming to look at them today.

I'll let all people who has PM'd me about them know what happens.

Thanks

that shows that people are wanting to line there pockets, two dogs isn't something you would rush into and they aren't youngsters!!

Hopefully someone genuine comes forward for you, as i can't imagine how hard it is for you to part with your beloved dogs.

Good Luck mate.