my boys new bird

turk

picked my boys harris up the other day shes only a little one i wanted a small one as she reminded me so much of the small one i had which died shes 1lb 14 my other one which died was the best one i have ever seen go she took hares and she was 1lb 13 she had a heart of a lion so i hope this one works that good i diddent relise how big my other bird is till you get them together shes topping 3lb at the moment fat weight shes a big one shes more of a glider where i find the little ones seem to be more exciting to watch

post-26516-1249646470_thumb.jpg

post-26516-1249646528_thumb.jpg

picked my boys harris up the other day shes only a little one i wanted a small one as she reminded me so much of the small one i had which died shes 1lb 14 my other one which died was the best one i have ever seen go she took hares and she was 1lb 13 she had a heart of a lion so i hope this one works that good i diddent relise how big my other bird is till you get them together shes topping 3lb at the moment fat weight shes a big one shes more of a glider where i find the little ones seem to be more exciting to watch

great stuff turk, good to see the boy still at it, roll on the season

ok mate she look a big one did you breed it

Guest bullterrier

good luck to your boy with his bird mate remember all the stories and videos you used to put of him and a other lad good luck with the season dont forget to let us all know how hes getting on .. :thumbs: ...john

ok mate she look a big one did you breed it

no mate...