cluson lazerlight

Hi all just hada clearout and have come up with a cluson lazerlight, the one with the secondary and main beam bulbs.

In excellent condition will post a pic later on today.

Just trying to make abit of money of bits lyeing around doin nothing,,,,better being used and appreciated than sat in a box in a wardrobe. Iv got the striker so this lamp is not used. Only used the lamp for a thew weeks from new so it is basically brand new. As you all will know they are excellent lamps and last for years and years, there tough as old boots and never let yah down.

Will post to anywhere in the uk...

So make me an offer if your interested....

Ill be happy to see it go to a good home, it stands me at 60 quid but ill be happy to make a drink off it...or buy ma son a thew toys lol

All the best

Witton

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all just hada clearout and have come up with a cluson lazerlight, the one with the secondary and main beam bulbs.

In excellent condition will post a pic later on today.

Just trying to make abit of money of bits lyeing around doin nothing,,,,better being used and appreciated than sat in a box in a wardrobe. Iv got the striker so this lamp is not used. Only used the lamp for a thew weeks from new so it is basically brand new. As you all will know they are excellent lamps and last for years and years, there tough as old boots and never let yah down.

Will post to anywhere in the uk...

So make me an offer if your interested....

Ill be happy to see it go to a good home, it stands me at 60 quid but ill be happy to make a drink off it...or buy ma son a thew toys lol

All the best

Witton

do you still have the lamp for sale?

• 2 weeks later...