white bull xs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take your dog into the middle of a field in the dark and you'll soon see why! Illuminous, you can see them for miles!   Also, the tiniest little cut on them and they look like they look like they be

Just wondering if anyone had any white bull x I got one but I dont see many about where I live . This is my 12 month old bull which came from two brindle parents

Shut up idiot.   Who goes out in the daytime? Not me!   I'm out in the dark, and you best hope I don't come looking for you ............   Your wife said to say hello

Posted Images

cheers welshgirl hes was 11 mointh old then hes 16 months now and going great day and night working very well

alrite zak190 is your white dog pie lines

hi bulllurcher yes hes pie lines on the dogs side and the bitch was joe smith lines and both parents were 110 percent with no reverse gear ps are you the lad that owens a bullx called micheal if so iam the lad who had couple of pups off him can you pm me id like to no more about him cause the dog i have off him is doing realy well

White dogs dont glow in the dark! However, take one out on those nights when a glint of sharp moon is sporadically popping out from behind the clouds and you have a light bulb on the end of your slip. Bit of a blackthorn rip on its ear and it does look like something out of a B-movie horror classic, but not the end of the world right?. Good dog is still a good dog and a sh1t-un is as such regardless of colour, you do see more ugly white dogs than any other colour it seems though!!??

White dogs dont glow in the dark! However, take one out on those nights when a glint of sharp moon is sporadically popping out from behind the clouds and you have a light bulb on the end of your slip. Bit of a blackthorn rip on its ear and it does look like something out of a B-movie horror classic, but not the end of the world right?. Good dog is still a good dog and a sh1t-un is as such regardless of colour, you do see more ugly white dogs than any other colour it seems though!!??

ugly?? in what way?

ugly?? in what way?

dont know what he means by ugly,not supposed to be eying the f****r up :whistling:

ugly?? in what way?

dont know what he means by ugly,not supposed to be eying the f****r up :whistling:

ha ha ha, well said! I've just got in from abit of a mooch and nothing saw my glowing beacon of a white dog!! must just be an exeption tonight though :rolleyes: