white bull xs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take your dog into the middle of a field in the dark and you'll soon see why! Illuminous, you can see them for miles!   Also, the tiniest little cut on them and they look like they look like they be

Just wondering if anyone had any white bull x I got one but I dont see many about where I live . This is my 12 month old bull which came from two brindle parents

Shut up idiot.   Who goes out in the daytime? Not me!   I'm out in the dark, and you best hope I don't come looking for you ............   Your wife said to say hello

Posted Images

Guest oldskool

for me, i just never really fancied the look of a white lurcher... the fact that they are easier to spot works well when the course runs out to the end of the beam... most of mine have been brindle or black and i find them impossible to see... maybe i should have gone to specsavers :)

I dont see many about where I live is there any particular reason why this is.

Take your dog into the middle of a field in the dark and you'll soon see why! Illuminous, you can see them for miles!

Also, the tiniest little cut on them and they look like they look like they been through an abbatoir!

stick to selling things full of shit,the whiter the better if your out in the day you can spot them for miles

Take your dog into the middle of a field in the dark and you'll soon see why! Illuminous, you can see them for miles!

Also, the tiniest little cut on them and they look like they look like they been through an abbatoir!

stick to selling things full of shit,the whiter the better if your out in the day you can spot them for miles

Shut up idiot.

Who goes out in the daytime? Not me!

I'm out in the dark, and you best hope I don't come looking for you ............

Your wife said to say hello

• Like 1

if your on permission what diferance does it make what colour the dog is. i bet your one of thees who think if the dogs white and your lamping a fox cud see it easer (pre ban of course) when infact a fox is colour blind. but you wud no that if you did your homework on your quary

if your on permission what diferance does it make what colour the dog is. i bet your one of thees who think if the dogs white and your lamping a fox cud see it easer (pre ban of course) when infact a fox is colour blind. but you wud no that if you did your homework on your quary

If that's aimed at me?

I don't lamp foxes, it's illegal.

I do like to be able to sneak around unseen by man or beast though, and a glow in the dark dog is not my thing.

You need to learn to write properly, a passer by might get the impression you're a bit thick otherwise.

"i bet your one of thees"

I'd rather be one of these, than one of them!

If that's aimed at me?

I don't lamp foxes, it's illegal.

I do like to be able to sneak around unseen by man or beast though, and a glow in the dark dog is not my thing.

You need to learn to write properly, a passer by might get the impression you're a bit thick otherwise.

"i bet your one of thees"

I'd rather be one of these, than one of them!

no it was not aimed at you SS and if you noticed i did put in brackets (pre ban)

Guest DogFaceKillah

colour of the dog does not matter! FACT!

if your dog is to be seen there more than likely so are you, and as for a white dog being more noticable by its quarry also load of crap! ;)

have heard friends say very good things about their white dogs of the past - after all coat colour is just that!

personally though i like a good solid colour be it horse or dog, there is not much reason behind this apart from a like to see a dog with a healthy shine to the coat and you cant see this on a whaite dog . . stupid reason i'm fully aware i just like perfer black!!

nice pair of white dogs on here though, and i believe that white working dogs are a lot more popular then the old days a classic example would be just think how many white saluki type lurchers are around

all the very best lurcher lass x x x

All of our land is permission anyway so it dont matter about that I just wanted to see if anyone else had white bullxs as I dont see any where I live

All of our land is permission anyway so it dont matter about that I just wanted to see if anyone else had white bullxs as I dont see any where I live

There we go then, my reasons for preferring a dark coloured dog aren't an issue here.

Enjoy your hunting!