Wanting a pcp,but cant decide which one?? !HELP!

Hi, I've been looking at some really nice pcp's e.g. bsa r10,hw100 and air arms s410 and they are all beaut's,but there all a little bit pricey,so could anyone give me any advice on other pcp's or even the ones i said,as if i did decide to get,say a hw100,i would probally be getting on credit and pay monthly,but to be honist,i would rather pay cash up front than credit lol so if anyone has advice on a pcp and the price they cost that would very much appreciated.

Thanks

Twitch738

My advice..... if cost is an issue then don't get a pcp. The gun is just a starting point. You will also need either a pump (£100) or a bottle (£200) and a scope (£50-£100) and other accessories as you see fit, e.g. bag, sling, etc. etc (£50-£unlimited!)

I got to admit cost isnt that much an issue,as i would be paying monthly/weekly,which tbh shouldnt take that long,and i all ready have my 2 springers hatsan mod 60 .22 and norica dragon .177,but i would love an pcp as there so whisper quiet and no recoil,so i wouldnt mind getting one second(if any has one for sale).

I got to admit cost isnt that much an issue,as i would be paying monthly/weekly,which tbh shouldnt take that long,and i all ready have my 2 springers hatsan mod 60 .22 and norica dragon .177,but i would love an pcp as there so whisper quiet and no recoil,so i wouldnt mind getting one second(if any has one for sale).

You're only in Nottingham, I'm just outside Rugby... you're welcome to come and have a go with my BSA Ultra Multishot .22.... but it's not for sale!

You're only in Nottingham, I'm just outside Rugby... you're welcome to come and have a go with my BSA Ultra Multishot .22.... but it's not for sale!

Thats a good gun for the price :clapper:

Thanks mate when i get the time i will have to pm you if thats ok.