Hi guys just boughtb a bsa ultra multishot off my pal because he was skint but dont know what its worth has im not really into airguns it is in mint condition with sma 3-9x40 scopes a full large divers bottle and manual pump with gauges and new carrying bag also 2x mags ,i gave £200 for it could sombody let me know what its worth atb dbritt

Hi guys just boughtb a bsa ultra multishot off my pal because he was skint but dont know what its worth has im not really into airguns it is in mint condition with sma 3-9x40 scopes a full large divers bottle and manual pump with gauges and new carrying bag also 2x mags ,i gave £200 for it could sombody let me know what its worth atb dbritt

You realise what a bargain you got for £200

Yeah, probably 300-400.

How much for the divers bottle

300 - 400 pound mate.
THATS OK THEN CAN U TELL ME WHAT THE BOTTLE AND THE PUMP ARE WORTH CHEERS

swap you for your dvd's back :D , i'll drop them off this week D ;) , sounds a cheap outfit though

I'll give you 300 for it !

Steve