stud dog needed

my mate has this dog but he a fussy bugger but it was a good one when it ran it out of caufileds joe x susie snowys sister it full brother to red sonia but as i say he a fussy bugger

looks a cracker that mate..

VIN who is on this site has a mate who as an old dog the brother G DIKISONS RED

if you use jack (bro to g.d red) caspa, bear in mind that hes the grandsire to the pup you got off us, just in case you breed from the brindle bitch? might be getting the saME line in as youve already got ,atb kate :thumbs:

Is this flint I fink I have a bitch from him

Not sure on dogs name they call the lad barry and hes from rotherham the dogs about 11 now it through some quik killing type of dogs dogs that could catch anywere,atvb dell

the dogs names jack hes the sire of flinn,flinn was bred to our tess producing the pup you have atb kate

Edited by kayteetess

if you use jack (bro to g.d red) caspa, bear in mind that hes the grandsire to the pup you got off us, just in case you breed from the brindle bitch? might be getting the saME line in as youve already got ,atb kate :thumbs:

No its my pals bitch ..that bitch you sold me kate is the best jumping dog I have ever seen she can jump 8,9 feet no problem...

No its my pals bitch ..that bitch you sold me kate is the best jumping dog I have ever seen she can jump 8,9 feet no problem...

i relised its your pals bitch but wasnt sure whether you wanted same lines again down there,hows the bitch coming on caspa? whats she standing at now? atb kate :thumbs:

Edited by kayteetess

i relised its your pals bitch but wasnt sure whether you wanted same lines again down there,hows the bitch coming on caspa? whats she standing at now? atb kate :thumbs:

She's 23 1.2 inch now and I have never seen flinn run do you no we're I can see him run on dvd

what did pups out of barny turn out like ? all the ones i hear about are top grade out of him

Great litter 1 was sold 2 weeks ago for 2 grand and my brothe had 1.you can see him in his gallery he's elvis1000

what did pups out of barny turn out like ? all the ones i hear about are top grade out of him

Great litter 1 was sold 2 weeks ago for 2 grand and my brothe had 1.you can see him in his gallery he's elvis1000

i do same agian if i was happy with em or did the yoderlin do ya

what about benji he producing good pups could get you the number if you want but i no he aint cheap

Barney is 1000 now.and I can use benji but wanted to try somthing difrent..I think he's using the sire to jjack.old jack he's 11 now and produced some good things I've heard