money no object

i have had the pleasure of owing (and still have many air rifles, nothing outrageous) over the years

and due to some recent posts on here with older ( classic) air rifles, i was wondering what would be your choice of ultimate air rifle ( money no object) old or new.......what would it be ?????

i would quite like a ripley ( i have the poor mans version, logun pro) and would love a parker hale phoenix ( but it would have to be mint)

cheers

sean

Guest buster321c

Im gonna spoil this now , but its unintentional . Ive never been one for splashing money about , simply because ive never had that much . Never had flash cars , designer clothes , none of it , and im a ` make do with what ive got ` kinda chap i suppose . I have an AAS400 , and a BSA Ultra , and to be honest , i like the feel of em both and im used to em . Its not that i dont think about changing em , but , im quite happy with what ive got . Buster

nowt wrong with that craig.........thats the kind of answer i was hoping for.......you tight git ......lol

im the same really, happy with what ive got..........but i do have a wish list , as above.......but wouldn't spend money i havn't got on em !!!

cheers

sean

im the same again :laugh: ive got a aa s400 and im happy with it, but i keep having this thought of selling it and gettind a really decent springer...

but really undecided as i have spent a bit of money on my set-up and would never get it back if i sold it...

who knows :laugh:

but if money were no object then... (my wish list :tongue2: )

weihrauch hw97k

weihrauch hw100 T K

air arms s510

air arms pro sport

air arms tx200

thats it for now :icon_eek: