a pic of a bitch i bred

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a pic of jake hes starting to shape up a little bit he must of pulled me at least 3 miles without me peddling he loves work wagging his tail all the time

srry turk just had to rub it in bet you wish you came down and got him when i told you about him :rofl::rofl::haha: looking good now as is marley i may bring my pack up to you for a few weeks so you can get them fit for me then i can sit down and watch tv if i had one i know i,m a cheakey bugger before you say it :clapper:

You were the first person i ofered him to dont you wish you had him, wish i still did but aint goot room, snipe's enough for me

:doh::clapper:

nice bitch turk, i thought marley hasnt bein bred before ? pm me if you prefer, atb

what do you mean mate dont know what you on about who said she hasnt been mated befor dont understand the question

sorry turk i got confused abit then, ( it dont take much ) got a couple of good pictures of marley from when she was down this way, ive heard that she dont slow down for water, , ha ha, atb . . .

:doh::clapper:

That jake is an impressive looking animal turk! You'll have some fun with him . My bitch by golly wont go near water unless theres something on the other side , but your's obviously loves it good way of keeping them fit she looks great you must of put some time into her hope they do well for you. :drink: Nick