new permission

hi guys managed to secure a new permission so decided to have an evening sortie last nite. pulled up about 8.15 to unlock the gate and rabbits ran for cover from every direction, so unlocked the gate drove in, sat and had a cuppa and waited for things to settle down,

rabbits started to appear from everywhere, so had a little wander and managed to bag no1, then wandered over to a large conifer, hid underneath with the bipod on the MFR, 25 yards away another large conifer where most of the rabbits had ran when i got there, rabbits started to venture out again, so waited for a pot sized to appear thwut, no2, everything ran back under the tree after it had completed its olympic backflip,

i broke cover and went to pick it up, spotted another large bunny, about 70 yards away so had a stalk and put that one in the bag too no3, went back and hid under the conifer, soon bunnies started appearing everywhere as the light faded, no 4 hesitated a bit long after i clicked my tongue, he went down with another backflip, no5 just sat there thinking i couldnt see him, but i could so no5 fell to the MFR,

the light was fading fast now and as i hadnt taken the lamp, i only went to find my feet and see what was about, had to call it a day so 9.45, an hour and a half, 5 in the bag i went home a happy man, cant wait til the weekend for an early morning session, so watch this space.post-33595-1248766052.jpg

on the same bit of land, next to a reservoir theres a lot of canada geese, anyone had any experience with these, is a sub 12 ft lbs air rifle capable of dealing with them, obviously considering the annual general license