• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has enough though pal.cant remember the exact workins out but his mother had a 1/4 in her i think but il stand corrected as only going of memory,stan is a top dog.i have his litter brother and i think the bit of saluki really gives them some wind as the cant half run considering there size.

he has enough though pal.cant remember the exact workins out but his mother had a 1/4 in her i think but il stand corrected as only going of memory,stan is a top dog.i have his litter brother and i think the bit of saluki really gives them some wind as the cant half run considering there size.

stan may well have saluki blood spiderpig

but to look at he is big 5/8 3/8 bull x type dog

i new there was a little saluki in stan but by the time u get to my pups

it not worth a mention

Stan carries 1/8 saluki in him. therefore any pups out of him will be at least 1/16 saluki. atb stabba. i must also add that to look at stan you wouldnt think he carried any saluki at all.

Stan carries 1/8 saluki in him. therefore any pups out of him will be at least 1/16 saluki. atb stabba. i must also add that to look at stan you wouldnt think he carried any saluki at all.

now thats all cleard up and we all happy

1dog

1bitch left 4 sale

now thats all cleard up and we all happy

1dog

1bitch left 4 sale

pups now 14 weeks wormed flead and jabbed up

post-3627-1250538454_thumb.jpg

post-3627-1250538527_thumb.jpg

right this thread is a perfect example, pups getting sold and useing real names and not a thing said

by the way good strong pups i like the brindle one

wots that mean pups getting sold and useing real names and not a thing said wots to say

by the way keepen brindle dog