dogs got kennle cough any 1 got any advice on how to get rid of it

if you got it kenneled get it cleaned and disinfected DAILY, antibiotics for the dog.

DONT take your dog anywhere near other dogs and would stay away from mates dogs and kennels unless your mates might not be very happy.

and as a prevention for future reference you can get them vacinated with there yearly jabs its just a spray up the nose

just be carefull kennel cough spreads like wildfire

Unfortunately antibiotics don't work,especially on a virus.

Keep the dog contained,and away from other dogs,it does spread like wild fire.

It only lasts up to 10 days,keep the dog from running about,and give the dog some children's cough medicine.

Its horrifying to see the dog retching and bringing up that white frothy mucus,but don't panic ,it will soon ease.

I have just got rid of it all my dogs had it first thing is take them to the vet and get them jagged they will give you antibiotics, but get your self a cough bottle benylin chest cough worked for mine also ask your vet for Virkon it's meant to be the strongest desinfectant in the market and scrub the inside of the kennels it comes in tablet form and you apply it every five days, it's a frustrating thing my we bitch had it for five/six weeks and couldnae shake it off, Best of luck.

dogs got kennle cough any 1 got any advice on how to get rid of it

if you got it kenneled get it cleaned and disinfected DAILY, antibiotics for the dog.

DONT take your dog anywhere near other dogs and would stay away from mates dogs and kennels unless your mates might not be very happy.

and as a prevention for future reference you can get them vacinated with there yearly jabs its just a spray up the nose

just be carefull kennel cough spreads like wildfire

Trouble with kennel cough ,there are so many strains ,so vaccination is rarely effective. Keep them inside your own property, and refrain from visiting mates kennels ,as its highly contagious . Benylin is a good aid for giving a dog some relief.