a good lamping greyhound

Guest who killed bambi

Guest who killed bambi
load of shite an that tilly bitch was shit what you bred off it!!!!!!! only fcuking about mate good bitch she was id of had her off you anyday!!! how them pups luuking???
go to my gallery
  • 3 months later...

Yea thats wat u want!!!! I just got an ex racer tried him on a cuple of bunnies to try it out but its cut its wrist open so wil get it sorted and sort the dog out for sumat [bANNED TEXT] to much speed not enuf fote hope he learns for next time av u stil got the greyhound and ows it doing

• 2 weeks later...

I got a lot of time for greyhounds my greyhound bitch a good worker i get some pic up of her

lurchers for the field greyhounds for the track unless organised coursing where the land is selected for safety,i have both .greyhounds only see what they are chasing,theire will be some exceptions but few off them.ps greyhounds are like racehorces finely tuned athletes easily injured,i,we,ve all seen lurchers bouncing off off fences next day fine if it was agreyhound it have done wrist or pulled muscles,

Edited by tamc
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...