lakeland x patterdale pups

Lakeland x patterdale pups for sale, both parents owned, 100% digging dogs, all pups dew clawed, docked, wormed and inoculated. keeping 2 for myself so have 3 tan dogs and 2 black bronze bitches for sale £150 each, im in south wales. tel 07821404626 for more details. Follow link to view photos. http://bullfinch.myphotoalbum.com/view_alb...lumName=album01

Edited by bullfinch

Im in Merthyr tydfil, the 2 black ones in the photo are bitches, both parents are worked every weekend through out the season(local shooting pack) and are guaranteed on fox. the dog is a good finder in big places and steady, recently dug him to about 10ft over 5hrs he didnt show onece. the bitch is more of a hot head and likes to get stuck in, both parents can be seen. phone for more details.

Dont know how to PM you so sorry if this is the wrong approach. Have you any bitches left?? Could you define better for me where in ROI you live, I am up north. I wasn't just ready yet for a pup but I like the mix you have bread. Let me know.

Dont know how to PM you so sorry if this is the wrong approach. Have you any bitches left?? Could you define better for me where in ROI you live, I am up north. I wasn't just ready yet for a pup but I like the mix you have bread. Let me know.

BigDog222, left details in your mailbox, alb bullfinch.

• 2 weeks later...
3 dog pups have been sold, i have 2 black bronze rough coated bitches left, 10 wks old on monday ,£100 each. atb bullfinch.
i mate i seen the pups up the haert of wales show you only got the 2 black bitches will you take 80pound mate im from abercynon