HORSE SAVAGED BY PUMA

A horse has been savaged by a big cat at coylton in ayrshire the cat was alredy spotted in may at sundrum castle near coylton paw prints have been found near the area to confirm it was a big cat.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

amazing how people spot these cats but one has never been shot , even if its not on your fac in fear of having your licence taken doesnt mean your mate didnt find a shot one ??

i need to see one dead at my feet before i believe it

as for 'i bet my bullx....' isnt there a clip on youtube of a couple of dogs killing a cheetah ? ok one of the dogs get disembowelled (spelling) but they kill it lol

Edited by chimp

Animals will always go for the easiest quarry ,so why would a puma tackle something the size of a horse when there is a lot more easier prey to pursue .

Especialy at this time of year with lambs and young deer on the ground .

Saw on another site a story with a few pics of a mule killing a mountain lion,there were 2 dogs there but they kept well out of it.The mule went for the lion grabed it by the tail and swang it around bashing it's head of the ground,it then stamped on it,bit it,kneeled on it and killed it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/25481...n-Ayrshire.html

Here the link to the "story" ... I'm no expert, but that doesn't look like big cat prints to me.....

You don't need to be an expert to see the nail prints, so not a cat in my opinion either.

Looks a little bit like badger tracks that have dried out (cracks in the mud) causing them to appear bigger?