Ill be there should be a good show :victory:

yes you will mate cus your driving lol and ile be in charge of the :drink::guitar::cheers::drinks: important stuff :yes:

its my birthday and you 2 are gettin the beer in, i need someone to drive the motor as its battle of the bands on saturday the globe sunday and longitchy monday. {god i wish i was squeaky clean}

DM..which day is your birthday?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you will mate cus your driving lol and ile be in charge of the :drink::guitar::cheers::drinks: important stuff :yes:

its my birthday and you 2 are gettin the beer in, i need someone to drive the motor as its battle of the bands on saturday the globe sunday and longitchy monday. {god i wish i was squeaky clean}

get ready old man lol , a good session will put you into early retirement love mr poach :drink::boxing::drink:

HA HA lets make sure u get pass saturday yet :drink::drink::drink: you no te rest :whistling:

NOW let me explain again about the judges for this show for all you s that get the CMW delivered and judging by the amount of phone calls i ve had this evening ....OWEN CAINE,LURCHER JUDGE has had lurchers and terriers longer than he would care to remember..he was brought up in a greyhound family so nothing he dont know about conformation but work in his eyes comes first..marked up or not he knows what a lurcher SHOULD look like for potential work! and some years ago he judged the championship at chatsworth.

Edited by terrier.2
NOW let me explain again about the judges for this show for all you s that get the CMW delivered and judging by the amount of phone calls i ve had this evening ....OWEN CAINE,LURCHER JUDGE has had lurchers and terriers longer than he would care to remember..he was brought up in a greyhound family so nothing he dont know about conformation but work in his eyes comes first..marked up or not he knows what a lurcher SHOULD look like for potential work!

:icon_eek:

Isn't it going to be a Lurcherworld con then?

:laugh:

NOW THEN the terrier judge,robert tennent(rab)..what can i say..he has kept all breeds(colours) but has an extremely keen eye for what represents a good working terrier..again it does nt need to be smashed up,he will always say his best dog was the one that he took out evey week but has great respect for the hard dog

we have seperate judges for both terriers and lurcher misc classes..ie pairs veteran .and WORKING OR ENTERED..these judges were not just pulled out of a hat..but chosen for knowledge and from FAR AWAY IE 350 MILES AWAY so that there is no pre-conceived ideas of what will win!!

Edited by terrier.2
NOW let me explain again about the judges for this show for all you s that get the CMW delivered and judging by the amount of phone calls i ve had this evening ....OWEN CAINE,LURCHER JUDGE has had lurchers and terriers longer than he would care to remember..he was brought up in a greyhound family so nothing he dont know about conformation but work in his eyes comes first..marked up or not he knows what a lurcher SHOULD look like for potential work!

your just after having your arse smacking aint ye?

your just after having your arse smacking aint ye?

Oh yes please Aunty ......... :icon_redface: