10 Month old Bull Terrier Pup..

Bred the Dam about 10 - 11 Months ago, She only had the one and we kept Him back :yes:

He's a cracker, weighs about 40lbs and stands about 18tts, not sure what weight He'll make fully grown but He's gunna fill out a bit more.

He's a typical Bully Pup, Playful and Boisterous! Loves other Dogs and Humans but as I say, very boisterous!

Selling due to changes which mean He's getting left at Home for Hours and being a Pup, He loves to chew things when bored! :no:

Lovely Dog, there's one thing that I need to say and that's He gets a bit funny when you go near Him whilst He's eating, as most of you will know It's a sign of dominance which you will need to sort out.

He definitely wont be going to just anybody as I don't wan't a repeat of what 'Hubbs' did, these aren't easy Dogs to keep so I won't be giving Him to a first time Dog owner, If I'm giving Him to you I'll need to speak to somebody else off here who knows you for reference ;)

PM me for Photos, I'm In Ipswich.

Cheers, Leon.

• 2 weeks later...
it is a nice looking thing though, would you swap for a s200

You didn't buy that s200 he was asking in chat about? Wanted to know how to put all the bits back together? :laugh: :laugh:

(Only joking LB! :D)