Popping ankles

Does anyone else get the problem of their ankles popping (like cracking knuckles) when they are trying to move silently?

Occasionally I find my socks creak in my boots, but that is usually only after I've been slogging up hills etc. and I can usually change the way I'm moving to stop it.

The popping must sound like a fellow rabbit stamping because when it happens any bunny within 100 yards start getting a bit wary.

Does anyone suffer from this and do you have a 'cure'?

I have enough trouble shooting the beggars as it is without this happening.

Does anyone else get the problem of their ankles popping (like cracking knuckles) when they are trying to move silently?

Occasionally I find my socks creak in my boots, but that is usually only after I've been slogging up hills etc. and I can usually change the way I'm moving to stop it.

The popping must sound like a fellow rabbit stamping because when it happens any bunny within 100 yards start getting a bit wary.

Does anyone suffer from this and do you have a 'cure'?

I have enough trouble shooting the beggars as it is without this happening.

i find that. when i walk, its normally at school or hunting that i notice it because its quiet. i dont know why it does it, its like a popping of the bone. like when i take a step. somedays it does it then when i stop thinking about it after its been doing it i dont hear it, also i dont notice it has stopped till i think about it next.

( i never realise what makes it stop)

more amega three oils in your diet mate

i'm not one these girls who are constantly on a diet or anything - dont need to be, but i have various back probs and weak bones due to being a prem baby, my back is terrible each veribrate clicks all the way down me spin almost every morning, and me knees are the same, i found that once i started eating more fish and food cooked in olive oil that this eased, hope this helps

no nasty comments please, i will give as good as i get

all the best lurcher lass

p.s the scary thing is i'm only 21 !!

Edited by lurcher lass

I get the same...funnily enough only in my right ankle. Really irritating when I'm trying to creep up on something (don't have a permission so it's just for funsies :D so doesn't really matter).

And just to clarify I'm fourteen, no medical issues, nothing whatsoever.

Guest hyperion

yep mine are awefull! ill be trying to creep along with my ankles and knees going snap crackle pop!

i find cod liver oil helps a bit but other than that i just go out on really wet windy nights! :D

cheers

hyperion

Jeez!

I'm 49, I have a permanently dislocated left knee, I've had 3 disks cut from my spine, a smashed big toe knucle, I've smashed both shoulders (as in the joint, not the bones) which haven't set perfectly, bla, bla, bla (the list is long and boring). You young ones (21 is young - trust me! ;) {I'm just jealous!!!} [14!!!!! do they still make 14 year olds? Especially ones that CAN spell :clapper: ] ) are off to a good start with your popping and crackings.

Looks like it's time I went to the chemist for a bottle of 'Shhhh' pills :D

Jeez!

I'm 49, I have a permanently dislocated left knee, I've had 3 disks cut from my spine, a smashed big toe knucle, I've smashed both shoulders (as in the joint, not the bones) which haven't set perfectly, bla, bla, bla (the list is long and boring). You young ones (21 is young - trust me! ;) {I'm just jealous!!!} [14!!!!! do they still make 14 year olds? Especially ones that CAN spell :clapper: ] ) are off to a good start with your popping and crackings.

Looks like it's time I went to the chemist for a bottle of 'Shhhh' pills :D

lol im 15, started doing that when i was 14 :(