perch to perch

Guest iceaz

Guest iceaz

i dont know what it is called but i seen it on forum so i gave it a go its just simply some strong cord from 1 perch to the other with a ring on it and then cord from ring to bird gives her abit more freedom when teatherd outside

untitledzy9.jpg

Edited by iceaz

Guest DODDO
Looks like trouble to me :no:

yep i must agree,if your gonna use a trolly system then use a trolly system mate not a dangerous piece of rope to get your bird tangled up in :realmad: :diablo:

get her off it mate before an accident happens...............

just a quick paintshop pic

Looks good Mate so long as the bird can't get through or under the Bow! if it does thats big trouble as mentioned in a previouse post, Derry Argue the dog man uses one and has made his totally fool proof! I'm trying to get him to join aswel as being a renowned dog man he's can turn his hand to most things. the trolly system is a great idea if you get it set up right with no Hiccups ;).

Cheers

Tony

The pic on the first post looks dangerous, the drawing looks better. Derry's trolley systems originates in Germany, it would worth searching a few German falconry sites. It would be good to get Derry on here, he would be a great asset to the forum, heres a pic of his trolley system, sorry its small I nicked it off his site :whistle: I'm sure he'd e-mail pic's if you asked him.

Edited by Fletcher
the cord i used is very strong and does not rot

i would never put my bird at risk of escape or injury!!

then you better get it of that, why not use 2 bow perches? and cover the inside of it so the bird cant go under it and get snaged. that log looks dodgey mate

Edited by SeanTheHawker

a mate of mine uses 2 of the round ring prches with all the middle coverd up thay stand about 3 feet off the ground and about 500 meters apart but he only puts his birds on it [bANNED TEXT] hes there its a proper job but i dont like that log mate i hope u sort it out for you and your bids sake good luk any way ;)

Guest iceaz

the log is only tempery until i get another perch

the pic was taken as sonn as i did it it was just the beging befor i put mesh on perch

the log is only tempery until i get another perch

the pic was taken as sonn as i did it it was just the beging befor i put mesh on perch