martin clunes man and his dog

just wondering did any body watch the programe on itv 3 befor called martin clunes man and his dog it was good to watch but i thort the search and rescue dogs wer good but i was thinkin if the hunting ban hasnt on hunting lurchers,terriers ect would have defo bin on there but it was good to see the difrent dogs all do there difrent jobs ... atb new L

just wondering did any body watch the programe on itv 3 befor called martin clunes man and his dog it was good to watch but i thort the search and rescue dogs wer good but i was thinkin if the hunting ban hasnt on hunting lurchers,terriers ect would have defo bin on there but it was good to see the difrent dogs all do there difrent jobs ... atb new L

Is this a rerun of the series that appeared on ITV terrestrial, possibly last year or early this year ?

If so i watched the series and thought that it was fair, not displaying any real bias, but as you say not showing the whole story concerning mans relationship with dogs, which i would have expected from the title was the programmes remit.

I appreciate that the producers had to show the dogs in a global sense, and that therefore in condensing the relationship that many cultures have with their dogs into such a short run series could not show the whole picture, but overall i found the series quite interesting and worth a watch

Edited by fin and fur
Guest STORM CHASER

Yes, i watched this ....good programs......talked of the origins....of the todays breeds of dogs....and how they were all decendents from wolves.....looked at dogs all over the world...and what they were bred for....Interesting viewing..i enjoyed it... :clapper:

I watched it the first time round, thought it was quite good. :yes; They went ratting in one of the episodes, was funny watching him shriek like a girl as the rats were running past him! :laugh: