This is my three year old russell bitch which im reluctently selling..the reason for sale is that i dont have much time to work her as much as she needs due to work commitments.she works all quarry very well and gets on with other dogs...she has allways been kenneled outside. If you have any questions please PM me.

south wales

£150

post-5187-1247687921_thumb.jpg

post-5187-1247688415_thumb.jpg

This is my three year old russell bitch which im reluctently selling..the reason for sale is that i dont have much time to work her as much as she needs due to work commitments.she works all quarry very well and gets on with other dogs...she has allways been kenneled outside. If you have any questions please PM me.

south wales

£150

whats she like as a ferreting dog an is she bushing an marking rabbits ok

good honest little bitch here lads don't miss out

thats why i havnt had a reply to a trial for f**k sake lads get a grip if a dogs no good its no good put it where they all should go not sold for other peoples hard earned cash :thumbdown:

i rang welsh jack russel up fri night and we arranged a time and place for me to pick the bitch up...i asked for a trial and he agreed(fair play to the lad)but come sat he woulndt answer the mob and just sent me a text saying SOLD :wallbash: SOUNDED A GOOD LITTLE BITCH ON THE PHONE guess i will never know

• 1 month later...
i rang welsh jack russel up fri night and we arranged a time and place for me to pick the bitch up...i asked for a trial and he agreed(fair play to the lad)but come sat he woulndt answer the mob and just sent me a text saying SOLD :wallbash: SOUNDED A GOOD LITTLE BITCH ON THE PHONE guess i will never know

obviously not that good

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...=116705&hl=

lol...the conversation we had he said the bitch would stay to ground..when i asked for a trial for just one day he agreed,im glad he text me and said it was gone obviosly a complete waste of time WASTE OF SPACE

obviously not that good

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...=116705&hl=

nice one scent , it's good to see some honest folk out there ..... that link says it all about this bitch ... a shame really .... why not addvertise her for what she is A BUSHING DOG there probably some one out there wants a bushing terrier .......... as for the t**t that is telling lies and won't answer his phone YOU NEED YOUR BO**OX REMOVING mind you the chance's are you aint got any to remove !!!!!!!!