tis typical mate

sorry to anyone i havent replied to am not online 24 7, genuine dog to those interested but those just saying their opinion its not wanted...i would rather keep the dog than have people squabbling about why a good dog is for free, genuine person here and a genuine fully working dog, we have the full sister to this dog and 5 terriers to work, also another bullx nearly ready to whelp and a new baby on the way, he is advertised locally to me for a price but would prefer a working home obviously hence the post on here, thanks

fair enough, it came accross wrong at the start, i'm just trying to remind you and other readers to be carefull when dogs are being given away, it attracts all sort of people who know how to act nice then turn out to be nasty people, i've seen it before with my job, there is truth in that when there is a price on the dog it will deter bad minded people

hope the dog gets a home he deserves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi fella, a mate of mine is realy interested in ur dog, will av a first classs workin home, dosent live to far from u , lives in north devon, ad a bit of bad luck with his bitch, pm me ur number, he is more than willing to pay for the dog if he is up for the job, thanks mate look forward to hearing from u....

• 2 weeks later...