weaton x 26/27 tts proper dog phone for details.......£300 dog

handcock 3/4 grey 1/4 boarder 2 years old retrives jumps stock broken 100% lamping bitch.....

3/8 5/8 bull/greyhound 11 month old bitch outa reece lines coming on nicely retrives toys stock broken very keen been watching ready to start..£250

07833257857 cheers "trials welcome"

feet are fine mate and there worked in pairs every other night i have a collie grey deerhound grey that my mates having...... im not packing in for life just going to jail for a bit. i dont want our lass to have to sell them so im doing it myself now........i only know tha my 3/8's is outa a stan i swaped her for a collie/grey i had a bit back i wanted to bring her on myself wich i nearly have she just needs finishing off i never realy took notice to how she was bred it dont realy matter to me,its a big topic between me and my mate who i go lampig with i dont agree that just because the dogs parents are good it means the pups will be good and my biggest point is me and my brother are outa the same stuff and hes fxxking useless..weve agreed to disagree..im not in a crazy rush to sell my dogs cos im still out every other night but still i dont want them sat in these kennels when im gone..

i know sumone with the sister to the 3/8 5/8 shes doin realy well

jets doing well now she just needs slipping i think im gunna do it tommorow its pissing it down here so ill be out with the weaton and deerhound but shes getting in tommorow......ive bought a trap and i was in a sensable manner going to start her that way.