BULL X GREYHOUND PUPS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THERE'S CHOCO THE SHOW DOG BALLS DEEP

hahahaha :clapper:

is that choco out of billy if so iv seen this dog in the flesh not so long ago and he is a well made dog and has done some work
THERE'S CHOCO THE SHOW DOG BALLS DEEP

hahahaha :clapper:

is that choco out of billy if so iv seen this dog in the flesh not so long ago and he is a well made dog and has done some work

I think so i have a picture of the two of them together

most of the lads on here think choco is just a show dog

choco was an only child accidental mating the lad had the bitch jabbed to prevent her having pups but 2 months later choco popped out freak of nature and what a dog he is, im glad you have seen his scars too

hate to burst your bubble mate. But that pup looks nowt like bily. i should know coz im good mates with reece and lamped billy on numerous occasions. atb stabba ps. pups look little belters mate ;)

Just to set the record straight you got a bit mudeld up edzy chocos father isent billy the black and white dog your on bout is chocos half brother. chocos breeding is sire 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull which came from london way and is now 7 year old an still working single handed. dam was a hlf cross bred out a bitch of reneys [glass jaw from gonisbrough] whos sire was Reeces Billy,who got put to Livers Naz. Stabba in easy terms for you mate Chocos mum is Litter sister to livers PIE an Sire is my 3/4 dog which is still grafting an Liver will vouch for that. :thumbs: