Bought my daughter a pet rabbit for her birthday!

Weve bought our daughter a little white baby rabbit for her birthday today - £22!

Was thinking of trying to net a small baby one out in the field!

Anyone else own a pet rabbit?! ?

Edited by Lee85

Awwwwww, aint that sweet :clapper:

We inherited a small white one years ago from my wifes mother.

T'was a lovely little animal, sadly it died (after we forked out for a new hutch!) inconsiderate li'l fecker, the hutch cost a fortune.

Before we got the hutch, my mother-in-law had one of those pet carriers that it lived in and it had the run of her house.

My daughter loved it. It however hated me :o

Never thought about trapping one though a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for one ;) , is it not illegal to trap one and let it live?

Phantom

no idea but i've been stood above the rabbit hole and ones come out, tiny little thing, i'm stood dead still staring at it - and its just carried on venturing away from the hole, if I had a net and not a rifle I could of had it!

Also once I was going as stealthy as possible threw wild garlic and nearly stood on one! soon bolted off tho!

If she doesnt look after it she know's its fait anyway!

Also once I was going as stealthy as possible threw wild garlic and nearly stood on one! soon bolted off tho!

If she doesnt look after it she know's its fait anyway!

:lol:

I once nearly stood on one about 7inches from nose to tail, I nearly sh#t & tiddled myself :icon_redface:

Dunno whether it was me or fluffy that made most noise, but my heart was pounding in my ears!

Phantom

Me n my girlfriend has a rabbit indoors, PRINCESS :icon_redface: A know feel free to slag but the girlfriend named her. She is funny like, toilet trained and just lays about. Shes a lionhead, wee and cute when first got her now she about the size of a jack russel lol. heres a pic

post-35492-1247156088.jpg

Guest rodsmith
Me n my girlfriend has a rabbit indoors, PRINCESS :icon_redface: A know feel free to slag but the girlfriend named her. She is funny like, toilet trained and just lays about. Shes a lionhead, wee and cute when first got her now she about the size of a jack russel lol. heres a pic

post-35492-1247156088.jpg

yeah right.more like YOU named it after peter and jordans daughter. :tongue4: :rofl:

my boys have two. when i clean out the ferrets i put the rabbits in the open toped run and the ferrets in the rabbit hutch the go nuts lol

i also have a friend whos 5 year old found a baby rabbit (in the next door cats mouth lol ) they have kept it as a pet.

Guest rodsmith
AH u got me :clapper: lol. How do u think a feel when a take her to the vets in a pink cat carryer and the call out PRINCESS. :icon_redface:

it aint the colour of the carry case its if you carry it with it over yer wrist and the other hand on yer hip like a tea pot. :good:

AH u got me :clapper: lol. How do u think a feel when a take her to the vets in a pink cat carryer and the call out PRINCESS. :icon_redface:

it aint the colour of the carry case its if you carry it with it over yer wrist and the other hand on yer hip like a tea pot. :good:

also the tight jeans and girly walk to match :D