good irish pub

my woman and i are coming ,real soon .gonna have a spare night in dublin and kilarney.as part of our tour we can spend 60 quid each and do a show in these places but then a friend suggested we just go to an irish pub and said we would have a great time .im with the pub,thats me .can anyone recommend a good friendly pub in these areas . :drinks::drink:

Guest Countryboyo
my woman and i are coming ,real soon .gonna have a spare night in dublin and kilarney.as part of our tour we can spend 60 quid each and do a show in these places but then a friend suggested we just go to an irish pub and said we would have a great time .im with the pub,thats me .can anyone recommend a good friendly pub in these areas . :drinks::drink:

What hotel in killarney are you staying in? its a lovely spot. I reccomend going to the national park it is only two miles outside the town and a beautiful spot. full of great herds of deer. There will be plenty of great pubs to choose from and they play lost of traditional Irish music. Have a pint in each pub and you cant go wrong ;)

You'll be spoiled for choice :yes::drink:

If you be drinkin in any hotels in Killarney bring plenty of money,prices tend to stretch a bit during the tourist seasson,stick to the pubs and if you can find any good country ones youll get a great pint at the right price and and maybe a good session to boot.Type on google fleadhs/festivals in Ireland and youll not go wrong for some craic always plenty to do

here is a few i have visited over the years :drink::drink:

in Dublin there all good pubs but do try

the brazen head { the oldest pud in Dublin}

the Arlington hotel {the largest pub in Dublin}

the smallest pub in Dublin in Dawson street

the hole in the wall { the longest pub in Europe} just of phoenix park, a nice meal too

Fraser's { at the top of O'Connell street} Celtic sports bar

madigan's of O'Connell street{ just down from the spere} traditional pub

the liffy bar{ down by the river liffy}

the gravity bar { the Guinness factory} a 360degree view of Dublin

kavanaghs { the gravedigger's } of the glassnevin road, nothing has changed in this pub for a 100years,has to be seen

cant remember any more because i am pissed by then , but you will have a great time.and don't forget to taste the black stuff?

hope this helps

regards

Davy

is now sunday morning here,got home late last night .had a real cracker of a last hunt prior to leaving aus .we got 3 deer ,myself one of those ,dogs all found although mine was the last one ,found him 4 hours after dark...thanks all for your recomendations of pubs ,dont know what :kip:is i guess it may be a gay pub or something ,lol. davyt63 some of those pub names sound interesting ,will see how many we get a look at . :thumbs::thumbs::cheers: once again thanks all.