• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm from WH.. Wanted me to post this.

World.Hunters says,

i think this is bollox over 3 nets when when iv added alot to the forum

a few answers for a few of your bullshit comments

i have only bred one little of pups that was staffordshire bull terriers and i kept a pup so how the f**k can i be a peddler

i dont have the 2 greyhounds any more even after being offered 300 for any of the 2 bitches i had i gave them away to good genuine dog lads.

as for the nets why would i try rip someone off over a couple quids worth of nets f*****g grow up non of you have a clue what iv had on my plate and you wont know either as its f**k all to do with you,

iv added alot to this forum and then i get kicked off over a few nets lol lol when there is people on this forum talking bollox and just on here to cause shit 24/7 goes to show where the priorities are ay

and thanks for warning me before i get kicked off so that i can get information and contact info that i needed in my pms.

if you want to delete me then delete all my threads i started everything iv added to the forum.

does that mean hes out of the lamping competion as well???? its a shame the best dog again is out and i think hes a top lad with proberly the most knowledge on the site,i lave seeing pictures of his dogs there lovely

really??

The bloke took money off someone, didnt send the goods paied for. He got f****d off which is what he deserved

FIN

Guest lurchers&terriers

QUOTE REDMERLIN

does that mean hes out of the lamping competition as well???? its a shame the best dog again is out and i think hes a top lad with probably the most knowledge on the site,i lave seeing pictures of his dogs there lovely.

What planet are you on boy. your obviously a wee kid so far up his arse you think his shit doesn't smell. His dog wouldn't even come in the top 500 on here and for his knowledge if he had as much knowledge in dogs as he does with ripping people off you may not be far wrong but he hasn't so don't be so silly boy.

QUOTE REDMERLIN

does that mean hes out of the lamping competition as well???? its a shame the best dog again is out and i think hes a top lad with probably the most knowledge on the site,i lave seeing pictures of his dogs there lovely.

What planet are you on boy. your obviously a wee kid so far up his arse you think his shit doesn't smell. His dog wouldn't even come in the top 500 on here and for his knowledge if he had as much knowledge in dogs as he does with ripping people off you may not be far wrong but he hasn't so don't be so silly boy.

you don't half spout some shite at times :clapper:;)

Guest lurchers&terriers
QUOTE REDMERLIN

did you join just to say that? :blink::shok:

QUOTE REDMERLIN

did you join just to say that? :blink:

Not at all. I always had a look through my mates account and thought i might aswell join to see what all the fuss is about. ;)

Guest lurchers&terriers
QUOTE REDMERLIN

did you join just to say that? :blink:

Not at all. I always had a look through my mates account and thought i might aswell join to see what all the fuss is about. ;)

:clapper: nice one mate ;)

IMO i think it is digusting that certain people can get away with conning people out of their money, and seeing its not the first time,he deserves to be banned same goes for anyone else that see fit to do such a low act, i have bought stuff from strong stuff and recieved the goods within days, and very happy with my purchase

I do hope you get your nets and put it down to experience not that you should have to that is :thumbs:

The people who are sympathising with world hunters have to give themselves a slap it doesn’t matter how much money superted paid its still his hard earned cash and he should have been given what he paid for without any bullshit excuses! .atb bedrock

he should of sent the stuff as soon as he got the money, so yeah he has made him self look bad , and all the ones that are trying to deffend him if you had sent money for an item and it didnt turn up you would be pissed as well and probly the firsts ones on here to post and slag that member off , world hunters has done himself no favours .

I think the band wagon has really got going here.

I think WH has jumped fully into the running dog world, he has only had them a short while BUT he has done a fecking good job on bring Storm on [i wont call him Sir]. He posts and photography are good. He has added a lot to the forum. I'm guessing that he may have taken a bit too much on. He's a young lad and we all make mistakes I think kicking him off the site is pretty harsh. I do think he could have handled this nets thing a bit better but feck me, I am yet to meet someone who deosn't make mistakes.

As peddling dogs I dont think that is fair. For those with short memories he was looking to put storm ober one of dem greyhounds - he went on a couple of the forumsd asking advice and in the end the mating never happened.

To be honest I'm not going to lose sleep over this one way or another. It has been an entertaining read. Come close of play THL is down one of the members who added to the site rather than just shouted the odds and bitched, I hope WH will learn from his mistakes. If he his a decnt fella he will make right this business with the nets.

Well I still have a half a bag of popcorn left to munch my way through.

Peace to all of you - no matter how angry your key strokes are.

:thumbs: