Best type of lamp?

Just got back into lurchers after 10 years. What do people reckon is the best lamp on market for lamping rabbits. Medium to large fields around here.

Any advice on make/candle power and power pack most welcome. Been looking at Blazer light... any good?

Cheers Allen

liteforce lance varible for me mate :thumbs:

Just got back into lurchers after 10 years. What do people reckon is the best lamp on market for lamping rabbits. Medium to large fields around here.

Any advice on make/candle power and power pack most welcome. Been looking at Blazer light... any good?

Cheers Allen

liteforce lance varible for me mate :thumbs:

blits 240 also have clutie which i think is crap.

i use lightforce lance 140 plenty of shine for the land i lamp on.although i find them very over priced in ire you are looking 100 euro.and at that you are paying for quality which you are and are not getting. the beam is the best on the market i think nice and tidy and can be adjusted plus great distance on the other hand they are very fragile in the connections i have my one best part of four years now and i have rewired it twice and put in one new bulb which isnt alot.and the other thing that really bugs me about it is that you can not get flip up filters for them and it is just impossible to modify the caseing has any body had any succsess??????????any pics or ideas.but haven said all that for the beam it provides i think its the best on the market just be carefull getting over gates with connections inside the handle theirs bit of insight butty :thumbs: