"they grow the rats big round ere!"

Guest rodsmith
Took three terriers to take this bad boy down! it didnt half put up a fight!! haha lol

nice!! wish we had them round here.do they not bite the terriers???

joking aside, the weather was very muggy, we done a fair bit of diggin, dog marked and we dug some more and some more, we evicted one, just a shame it was the smallest rat weve ever seen lol!

weather turned to shit, so we went indoors and tryed plan b and got the smoker out.. but none bolted.. dogs were over heating so the rain was welcome.. dogs got stuck in just a shame we didnt get anymore.. you win some you loose some :icon_eek:

better than sittin in the house, dogs enjoyed it as much as we did if not more.

cheers

post-29183-1246822791.jpg

post-29183-1246822809.jpg

Better than staying at home lad. I got a couple and missed a couple today at a derelict egg farm, they bolted when the dogs marked them I didn't even need to put the spade in the soil.

sounds good mate, we didnt half move some soil today haha! sometimes they come easy sometimes hard! atleast it was better than going home with FA.. haha and yeah beats sitting in anyday love ratting.

little update of pup on his own.. very happy how hes turning out

post-29183-1246832871_thumb.jpg

Guest ROUGH COATED
Took three terriers to take this bad boy down! it didnt half put up a fight!! haha lol

is it my eyes or does that look HUGE? probably just my eyes lol

THats what i thought!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never seen a rat fight so hard!! :11: there was'nt much rat action but nice to get out with like minded folk, it got a bit warm in the afternoon but that shower was welcome. we'll meet up again soon ratter. :drinks:

haha! Was funny when the soil turned over and penfold appeared! Haha done good to mark that one in all that shite! Yeah will sort another trip out soon mate

Better than staying at home lad. I got a couple and missed a couple today at a derelict egg farm, they bolted when the dogs marked them I didn't even need to put the spade in the soil.

sounds good mate, we didnt half move some soil today haha! sometimes they come easy sometimes hard! atleast it was better than going home with FA.. haha and yeah beats sitting in anyday love ratting.

little update of pup on his own.. very happy how hes turning out

Looking good mate, you can't see it from the pic but looking at yours there I would say he's similar to mine

DSC03480.jpg

nice!! wish we had them round here.do they not bite the terriers???

they eat terriers these bad boys mate :clapper: