7 Month Patt on Barf.

Your vet is correct mate Millions of pounds have been spent on designing complete foods with everything a dog could ever need

I'm not going to disagree with that because its true, I know I've been Walthams and they have spent millions, but up until 3months ago I was spending £36 every 3 weeks on a 15kg bag of James Wellbeloved, which is excellent food. Then I read a few threads on here and smoochers and decided to give it ago, It now costs me £4.20 a week, I know exactly what they're getting and my dogs are in the best condition ever. :guitar:

Your vet is correct mate Millions of pounds have been spent on designing complete foods with everything a dog could ever need

You are correct millions of pounds have been spent advertising this s**t sprayed with fat to make it last longer tell you what put down a bowl of complete gruel and a bowl of fresh raw meat see which one the dog goes for first!

• 1 month later...

hi, dog looks great . me borders dont seem to like raw meat ,just mess with it ,me jrt loves it ,tossed her a bit of me dads steak (raw) and she loved it . i'll keep trying with the borders till they get used to it . have you noticed the difference in your dog . bye jacko.

Here Mik I'm glad you kept some of that roe for yourself, they must be the best fed dogs in the north, hopefully next season that Thurso Jack'll keep me supplied with the odd beast. :guitar:

Edited by Fletcher
summarized already complete food is crap we all know just lazy c**ts will feed it because its easy raw is best mix some apple or orange or melon dogs go mad for it and a bit cheaper than the supplements they all sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if i put the radio on while they eat the complete food,is that alright or am i still a lazy c**t ? :tongue2:

feeding a dog on roe is ok but its not the best meat to feed the dogs on even though i do it myself , the only thing about feeding the dogs on roe is that there isnt very much fat content in roe meat as most of you know ! now ile explane what ime gibbering on about ! the best energy source for a dog is animal fats as they can digest this and turn it into energy with the likes of roe meat there isnt much fat so all your left with is protine wich if fed to much in such a rich state to a dog it can cause bowl damge and a few other internal problems , the best meat to feed dogs is mutton :thumbs-up: .

hi, me mam wont let me give the dogs minced raw chicken carcasses cos of samonela , she wants me to cook it first ,will this be as good. thanks Jacko.

I was advised to feed a skitty dog on meat & pasta and i did, it clamed down within a week i would also feed my ferrets on meat

If you buy meat fit for human consumtion its should be ok fed raw, the dry stuff fed to high in protein sends them loopy :)