british football team

come on now lads its only a question on footy,lets not forget some of the worlds best have come from across the borders,dalglish,rush,keane,best,law,strachan,hughes

STRACHAN...!!! Come on, your scraping the barrel there!! I dont think he was one of the best in the world, maybe one of the best in scotland....

Plus the question is about now, nothing to do with idols past..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on now lads its only a question on footy,lets not forget some of the worlds best have come from across the borders,dalglish,rush,keane,best,law,strachan,hughes

STRACHAN...!!! Come on, your scraping the barrel there!! I dont think he was one of the best in the world, maybe one of the best in scotland....

that would make it an all english team then :clapper:
Guest SUPERTED

the english play for money no pride,they aint no where nearas patriotic as the scotch,welsh,irish so go shake yer heed....

the english play for money no pride,they aint no where nearas patriotic as the scotch,welsh,irish so go shake yer heed....

they have plenty of pride when there playing for there country ,they might not be as patriotic but they have a lot more talent in every posisition.

Guest SUPERTED

they have plenty of pride when there playing for there country ,they might not be as patriotic but they have a lot more talent in every posisition.

they canny beat the big boys,france,italy,spain etc etc

what have the big boys got to do with it lol.

were better than the scotch , welsh and irish and thats what this topic is about..

Guest SUPERTED

were better than the scotch , welsh and irish and thats what this topic is about..

how are you better if you cant beat the better teams??????????we beat france...twice gave italy a run for there money,the irish did the same to spain and yous got beat by northern ireland :yes: plus look at the last 90 mins you played the scots......1 nil 2 us at wembley come on

how are you better if you cant beat the better teams??????????we beat france...twice gave italy a run for there money,the irish did the same to spain and yous got beat by northern ireland :yes: plus look at the last 90 mins you played the scots......1 nil 2 us at wembley come on

your talking bubbles mate , am not asking you to admit it , just accept it lol :D

england on there day could beat any of the big boys ;)

Guest SUPERTED

your talking bubbles mate , am not asking you to admit it , just accept it lol :D

exactly when are they gonny have that day???????????94 nope,96 nope,98 nope,00nope,02nope,04nope,06 nope,08 nope....suppose next years your year,its com,ing home my arse,least we respect how good we are and dont think were good enough to win the big trophies like you dreamers

exactly when are they gonny have that day???????????94 nope,96 nope,98 nope,00nope,02nope,04nope,06 nope,08 nope....suppose next years your year,its com,ing home my arse,least we respect how good we are and dont think were good enough to win the big trophies like you dreamers

talk about dreamers lol , am not the one saying scotland are better than england.

england are ranked 7th , scotland are ranked 24th need i say anymore :D

Guest SUPERTED

you c**ts think yous are gonny win the cup everytime it comes around?????we do better with the better teams yous crack under pressure and ask for a fecking pay rise....football is judge on passion and results no a fecking rank

TOD, considering the size of scotland-to england, 24th is a respectable placing amoungst the worlds better teams, ok, , england won the world cup in 66, deservedly so, but for a nation our size, there's been some fantastic footballers came from here, todays game yes probably england are the better team :clapper::clapper: but desire to win comes from the heart, england players dont have that anymore, (ok some do have a little) but it's all about pay cheques now, in my opinion , only darren fletcher, could command a place in your team of brits, he has done it for 2>3 seasons at man u, probably the best team in the world at present, yes i know barcelona defeated them this year , but consistently, they are a great team.---------------------------------atb den.

you c**ts think yous are gonny win the cup everytime it comes around?????we do better with the better teams yous crack under pressure and ask for a fecking pay rise....football is judge on passion and results no a fecking rank

nothing wrong with thinking england can win the cup , i would rather be optimistic than just going to take part.

results , england have won a world cup :tongue2:

Guest SUPERTED

nothing wrong with thinking england can win the cup , i would rather be optimistic than just going to take part.

results , england have won a world cup :tongue2:

a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago

TOD, considering the size of scotland-to england, 24th is a respectable placing amoungst the worlds better teams, ok, , england won the world cup in 66, deservedly so, but for a nation our size, there's been some fantastic footballers came from here, todays game yes probably england are the better team :clapper::clapper: but desire to win comes from the heart, england players dont have that anymore, (ok some do have a little) but it's all about pay cheques now, in my opinion , only darren fletcher, could command a place in your team of brits, he has done it for 2>3 seasons at man u, probably the best team in the world at present, yes i know barcelona defeated them this year , but consistently, they are a great team.---------------------------------atb den.

well said denned , you talk sense apart from calling man u the best team in the world :clapper: