Cage bowl

Guest Erin go bragh

Guest Erin go bragh

Alrite lads iv seen these steel bowls somwhere that hook on to ur cage in so that the ferrets cant pull it about or tiple it my 2 keep trailing it about and tipling i :signthankspin: t so if anyone knows where ya can get one please tell me :signthankspin:

Alrite lads iv seen these steel bowls somwhere that hook on to ur cage in so that the ferrets cant pull it about or tiple it my 2 keep trailing it about and tipling i :signthankspin: t so if anyone knows where ya can get one please tell me :signthankspin:

Is it for drinking or so they can cool off in this heat wave we are getting, if drinking can't you get the bottles they work a treat. :good:

Bob

Guest Erin go bragh

Is it for drinking or so they can cool off in this heat wave we are getting, if drinking can't you get the bottles they work a treat. :good:

Bob

No no its like a dish with 2 hooks on the back that i could put food in and attactch it to the wiring on the cage so they cant tiple it or pull it about the hutch they make a mess with the one iv got they have the food everywhere its annoying

No no its like a dish with 2 hooks on the back that i could put food in and attactch it to the wiring on the cage so they cant tiple it or pull it about the hutch they make a mess with the one iv got they have the food everywhere its annoying

Some ferrets just dig the lot out no matter howyou fasten the dishes up, even the hopper type don't stop them.

Good luck Bob

Guest Erin go bragh
works a treat

043.jpg

:11:

oh fek i thought u where only joking rolf i have gotten one so i have and also ur [bANNED TEXT] i went out this mornin and wonderd where the fek is that dish then opend there nest there it was lying upside down with the 2 of them out for the count i was likw how the hell ha ha