Black eye

Guest buster321c

well done little ginger kid lol get stuck in to em kid hope your enjoying it keep at it and dont forget there is always someone better so keep your gaurd up and catch them before they catch you

atb earthy

Come round mate and practise with him , hes bigger than me :blink: lol :boxing:

got enough with my son mate had his first pair of gloves other week and thinks its great to bang away at my face got to get them bangin mate got to be able to stand there corner

Guest buster321c
well done little ginger kid lol get stuck in to em kid hope your enjoying it keep at it and dont forget there is always someone better so keep your gaurd up and catch them before they catch you

atb earthy

Come round mate and practise with him , hes bigger than me :blink: lol :boxing:

got enough with my son mate had his first pair of gloves other week and thinks its great to bang away at my face got to get them bangin mate got to be able to stand there corner

LOL true mate

Guest buster321c
Came in from work today and me lads go a black eye . He`s recently started boxing , about 3 weeks back , and last night he got in the ring for some sparing . Now he`s been doing karate for 10 yrs , but no contact karate and he wanted to try his hand a this . So after a couple of weeks he took his gumshield ( he uses for rugby ) and had a go :boxing: Its 3 rounds of sparing , and winner stays in . So after the first lad did`nt want any more after the second , another lad went in with him and went 3 rounds . My lad kept up and and fought his corner well , so to speak , and although he had a couple of to the face , he gave as good as he got . Both the lads he was in with are 19 , my lad turned 16 2 weeks ago , well done Rocky , look out Hatton :boxing:

Well done to your boy buster. It will make him stand up for himself later on in life and dish it out proper and make a name for him self.

Thats the only trouble with the net, You can't punch anyone. LOL

I know what your sayin mate

Guest buster321c

As his Dad i`ll always be proud of him . It makes me proud the he makes the right decisions in his life , he`s at the age where his mate`s are drinking and smoking and he knows his own mind , and chooses his own path . Whatever he does i`ll always give him 100% backing and help him in anyway i can , thats what a Dads for . :thumbs:

Came in from work today and me lads go a black eye . He`s recently started boxing , about 3 weeks back , and last night he got in the ring for some sparing . Now he`s been doing karate for 10 yrs , but no contact karate and he wanted to try his hand a this . So after a couple of weeks he took his gumshield ( he uses for rugby ) and had a go :boxing: Its 3 rounds of sparing , and winner stays in . So after the first lad did`nt want any more after the second , another lad went in with him and went 3 rounds . My lad kept up and and fought his corner well , so to speak , and although he had a couple of to the face , he gave as good as he got . Both the lads he was in with are 19 , my lad turned 16 2 weeks ago , well done Rocky , look out Hatton :boxing:

When I was in my teens, 999bc, I stepped into the ring in the local youth club (I guess that would be McDonalds these days) to try a bit of this, 1st week offensive :boxing: 2nd week defencesive :icon_eek: floored with ONE punch :icon_eek: the fella was Welsh champion at the time and my family were a customer of his Dad :laugh::icon_redface:

As his Dad i`ll always be proud of him . It makes me proud the he makes the right decisions in his life , he`s at the age where his mate`s are drinking and smoking and he knows his own mind , and chooses his own path . Whatever he does i`ll always give him 100% backing and help him in anyway i can , thats what a Dads for . :thumbs:

Spot on :victory: My lad is [22] and loves football,and all the training that goes with it, plus down the gym every day. You are right sport will keep em out of trouble. Keep him at it. :victory:

I boxed in my teens, and my three lads do now,the object of sparring is to practice ,not to win,if i was you i would question the wisdom of your lads trainers,as it is a bit foolish putting a 16 year old novice in with lads that much older,saying that ,its a good sport ,and good luck to your lad.

Guest buster321c

I boxed in my teens, and my three lads do now,the object of sparring is to practice ,not to win,if i was you i would question the wisdom of your lads trainers,as it is a bit foolish putting a 16 year old novice in with lads that much older,saying that ,its a good sport ,and good luck to your lad.

Well my lads a big un , he said one of them was smaller than him , and like you say its practise , thanks for the replys lads :thumbs: