5/8 grey 3/8 bull pups

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the fawn one is as bold as brass feared of nothing its hanging of a 38kg lab when it gets a chance lol but should turn out a good yun ;)

....... met teckle today when i picked up my pup :victory: .. sound guy and really nice dogs .. the black dog pup is a cracker if anyone is looking for one dont let it slip through your fingers he is a real nice stamp of dog genuinely.... cheers for the chat today mate and ill keep you posted with progress ;)

Cant belive there is still one left i tell u these pups are crackers! someone is going to get a good buy here.

edited cause of a spelling error:)

Edited by Terrie
Cant belive there is still one left i tell u these pups are crackers! someone is going to get a good buy here.

edited cause of a spelling error:)

... def worth buying a genuine lad and genuine bred pups well worth it but only genuine folk need apply as these are the real deal :thumbs:

congrats beddyman see you next season with bitch atb hector

;) you bet your boots you will mate ... she is giving my bedlington a right good hard time just now lol... she is 8 weeks and scared of nothing and i mean nothing but takes a telling though :clapper: ....