bull greyhound pups for sale out of grafting parents

hi

advertising for a friend.

sire 6 year old 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound and the mother is 5 year old 1/4 3/4 bull greyhound. both these dogs are worked flat out and have been tried and tested over the years and have done the business week in week out. any info. ring scot on 07804555502

pups out of a previous litter are about two now and doing really well.

cheers

Edited by huntingnightowl

yes mate had a bitch from him about 6 years ago. had a day out on the mountains with him and hounds ect.

good bloke good dogs :victory:

i remember a couple of lads coming down and coming out with the hounds but as you said that was a good while back - still got the bitch?

any pups left fella and any pics yet cheers.

as i said not sure if he has any pics but i haven't. these were bred as he wants to keep a dog pup back from his lines therefor he is holding on to the dogs until he decides which one is for him but i am pretty sure that there are a couple of bitches available but its best to give him a call as he will fill you in. it may well be that he will have made his mind up by the time they are old enough to go. these dogs are top class and if you seen the parents work they would all be booked up way back.

my mate has 1 of the pups tha he bred bout to years ago same dam and sire

1 of the fastest bull xs ive ever seen run and game as fu*k

these pups should be cracking :yes:

any pics of him/her? i don't doubt it is fast as the parents are game and fast as f**k - they give no quarry time to think before its curtains!!!