Buying Secondhand?

Air Arms S410 .177 DO IT!! I have got one and it is the best thing I have done. It is a superb rifle a real pleasure to shoot with, and my confidence is so much better now.

The single best bit of advice I took from a friend who has been an air rifle enthusiast for over 45 years was, "go .177" and he was right. I will never go back to .22. The .177 is a better all rounder I think, I am dropping feathers and fur at every outing. the accuracy of the S410 will take some beating, I didn't like the feel of the HW100 I could have stretched to buying it if I really wanted to, but the S410 was like a custom fit for me. And the rifle is so well balanced I can do free standing shots so much easier with it. I feel I made the perfect choice. ;):D

Air Arms S410 .177 DO IT!! I have got one and it is the best thing I have done. It is a superb rifle a real pleasure to shoot with, and my confidence is so much better now.

The single best bit of advice I took from a friend who has been an air rifle enthusiast for over 45 years was, "go .177" and he was right. I will never go back to .22. The .177 is a better all rounder I think, I am dropping feathers and fur at every outing. the accuracy of the S410 will take some beating, I didn't like the feel of the HW100 I could have stretched to buying it if I really wanted to, but the S410 was like a custom fit for me. And the rifle is so well balanced I can do free standing shots so much easier with it. I feel I made the perfect choice. ;):D

fasthands why dont you meet up with devonlad as hes down ur way

let him have a go with urs and see if he likes it

atb