Who accually gives their ferrets exercise?

Right! slight problem, I cant find the A-frame that the wheel slots onto, as soon as I track it down I will put the full wheel up, but here's a couple of pics of the wheel if you fancy having a go your self, its easy enough to do, I had a mate sort me the A-frame at his workshop, the A-frame bolts onto the threads on the wheels spindal, with ten minutes thought you could have one built by tomorow :)

that is quality stealthy

Raiderboy

OK got some pics the first 2 are finished awaiting collection, I try to make them from 3 pieces of wood 2 sides and the perimeter, they have anti-friction bearings to keep them free spinning and not wear the wood away, there balanced so that it moves by the ferret climbing in and the ferret then keeps it going or stops and gets out the 3rd pic is in situ in the ferret hutch this one has perspex sides which I managed to get hold of they're painted inside and the outside has3 coats of SIKKENS to weatherproof it

post-18526-1246384427.jpg

post-18526-1246384407.jpg

post-18526-1246384380.jpg

Y.I.S Leeview