Meldon Show, Northumberland. 5th July

sounds a good day out that gin count me in to be there with the dogs its just upthe road see you there

atl..................lamp

Call in the marquee and say hello. i don't know you.

gin a called in to the big tent where the ferrets were, but i havent got a clue what you look like mate so sorry i never got to say hello,

lamp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An exellent day out shame the rain came at the last minute and knocked the racing on the head, some very good example of lurcher and terriers there today, I didn't get to see as much of the classes as I would have liked busy on the stall, but young John took over 600 photo's and should get them up over the next few days, he is also doing a show report for the country mans weekly, as well as getting up his own website of pictures from all the shows we are covering this season, good to meet some old and new faces off the site, this is a show to mark down as a must for next year

sounds a good day out that gin count me in to be there with the dogs its just upthe road see you there

atl..................lamp

Call in the marquee and say hello. i don't know you.

gin a called in to the big tent where the ferrets were, but i havent got a clue what you look like mate so sorry i never got to say hello,

lamp

Will see you later.

It was a great day.

Young John has put up some picture on another thread

Thankyou for coming along to the show with your stall and please tell Young John that his photos are fab! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Hope you will come along next year. Marcia

We will be there next year Marcia. Thank You for all the hard work you put in.