marmite

Guest air gunner

Guest air gunner

Hi i am just testing the water to see how much i would get for my air rifle if i were to sell it.

The rifle is not quite a year old bought by me from new. It is currently putting out 11ft lbs and is accurate up to 35yrds.

It is a BSA supersport with a custom walnut thumbhole stock as you can see fitted with an easily removable volumetric silencer. and BSA .22 special scope.

Here are some pics.

iPhoneUpload-2.jpg

iPhoneUpload-9.jpg

iPhoneUpload-8.jpg

iPhoneUpload-7.jpg

iPhoneUpload-6.jpg

iPhoneUpload-5.jpg

iPhoneUpload-4.jpg

iPhoneUpload-3.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Oh and by the way the marmite is for (you either love it or you hate it)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest air gunner

Yep of course. I got an offer for a daystate lr90 because the guy said the stock was beautifull. Unfortunatly it dident go through cos the guy didient want to post only meet but it was too far to travel.

Hi i am just testing the water to see how much i would get for my air rifle if i were to sell it.

The rifle is not quite a year old bought by me from new. It is currently putting out 11ft lbs and is accurate up to 35yrds.

It is a BSA supersport with a custom walnut thumbhole stock as you can see fitted with an easily removable volumetric silencer. and BSA .22 special scope.

Here are some pics.

iPhoneUpload-2.jpg

iPhoneUpload-9.jpg

iPhoneUpload-8.jpg

iPhoneUpload-7.jpg

iPhoneUpload-6.jpg

iPhoneUpload-5.jpg

iPhoneUpload-4.jpg

iPhoneUpload-3.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Oh and by the way the marmite is for (you either love it or you hate it)

afraid to say I HATE IT!!

Guest air gunner

Hmmm about time i made a new one then.

If davy says no it must be shit.

Any advice from the pro's? midge i need your expertiese!

Edited by air gunner
Guest Scuba1

I don't want to rain on your parade air gunner , but I had a few drinks last night and so had my beer goggles well and truly in place, so I thought I'll have another look and I still would not want to wake up in the same house as that.

ATB

Michael

Guest air gunner

hahahaa. Oh well im going to be making a new one soon. Its like a baby to me i have to love it. oh well the geometrics are spot on for me though and it feels ace. It truly is marmite cos i put it up for sale before and a few people loved it. but most people hate it. oh well.

hahahaa. Oh well im going to be making a new one soon. Its like a baby to me i have to love it. oh well the geometrics are spot on for me though and it feels ace. It truly is marmite cos i put it up for sale before and a few people loved it. but most people hate it. oh well.

if you are going to make another stock see if midge or grim could help you out,i do think you are clever to have a go,but don't rush the next one,take your time air gunner im not saying it's shit,but it does not look good you asked for marmite effect so sorry to be blunt

regards

davy

Guest air gunner

Yep well the thing is im 16 and have some long holidays now. My dad has the tools (he must cos i made this one) the reason it looks shit is because i had a decent design and was sanding away i finally got to the last stages when my dad chipped in and thought it was too heavy and hed would lighten it up. that is where all the curves came in. and the varnish is shit becasue i rushed it. im very impatient with that kind of thing. Yep midge is the guy too talk too. i think half the game is perciverance the rest is skill and we have more than enough of that here. ( my dad used to make clarinets) the next one i will choose a nice piece of wood and have a good plan that i can stick too. Cheers for the input even if it is a bit ofputting :)