Collie/Greyhound pups, Derbyshire

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

contact me also if you breed again nip.id have no trouble travelling over to england to collect a pup of that breeding,these pups have way more strings to their bows than the other breeds i reckon.in the future drop me a pm and fill me in on how their progresssing,theyre going to be the biz for sure.

il second that jigsaw people underestimate lurchers of this breeding maybe its just an irish thing ,we all seem to love the collie x but il tell you one thing im yet to see better pups anywhere and the parents are stunners

Not all of us Scent mate, just the ones that are kennel blind. ;)

spot on bud :thumbs:

contact me also if you breed again nip.id have no trouble travelling over to england to collect a pup of that breeding,these pups have way more strings to their bows than the other breeds i reckon.in the future drop me a pm and fill me in on how their progresssing,theyre going to be the biz for sure.

il second that jigsaw people underestimate lurchers of this breeding maybe its just an irish thing ,we all seem to love the collie x but il tell you one thing im yet to see better pups anywhere and the parents are stunners

yeah f**k load of ppl hav collie xs and im one of the!!nice pups lad

3/4grey 1/4 collie is defo me next dog