• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gaz100604
:clapper: How am i a tosser then? is it because i don't agree with you and your mates? :blink: Im just telling you how i see it matey. Its a forum pal that's what we do on forums.

l agree with you lurchers&terriers just giving the lad a bit of advice feck me the youth of today theres no talking to the edgiets :wallbash: , my 14month old lurcher had a cracking 8months hes doing 6s for a while now and had a 9 last week and 5 lamped big rabbits , hes showing potiental but theres no way you can know at this stage if he will improve to a level where you can warrant " ya hes a belting dog i want a pup out of him" no dog can be judged at 18months old you shudnt be breeding the bitch i woulnt by a pup mate i wudnt take one for free anyone who knows anything about this game would be in same suitation, have a bit of respect for lads who been in this game since your arse was the size of a shirt button and show some fecking respect newbie prick :censored:

hi lurchers&terriers i just don,t know why you said anything at all that goes for most of the reply,s just leave them get on with it . the only thing that i will say is i think some time,s when peolpe ask for advice and they don,t like what they hear . just say thank you and move on because this site is bein dragged down by new member,s that just come,s on for a arguement after reply,s they don,t like .

atb W.D

i meself wouldn breed a dog at that age but your man lurcher&terrier is just givin him a hard time lik you no what mean!!its his dog and he just asked wat should he put over his bitch!!and lurcher&terrier i have seen u a hand full of times on forums starting fights so give it up lad

l agree with you lurchers&terriers just giving the lad a bit of advice feck me the youth of today theres no talking to the edgiets :wallbash: , my 14month old lurcher had a cracking 8months hes doing 6s for a while now and had a 9 last week and 5 lamped big rabbits , hes showing potiental but theres no way you can know at this stage if he will improve to a level where you can warrant " ya hes a belting dog i want a pup out of him" no dog can be judged at 18months old you shudnt be breeding the bitch i woulnt by a pup mate i wudnt take one for free anyone who knows anything about this game would be in same suitation, have a bit of respect for lads who been in this game since your arse was the size of a shirt button and show some fecking respect newbie prick :censored:

so if ur a newbie ur a prick!!never new tat now??

Guest lurchers&terriers
i meself wouldn breed a dog at that age but your man lurcher&terrier is just givin him a hard time lik you no what mean!!its his dog and he just asked wat should he put over his bitch!!and lurcher&terrier i have seen u a hand full of times on forums starting fights so give it up lad

im only a member of this forum and my own and i certainly dont start fights on my own forum or this one. Im going to be honest here when i did start coming on the forums people took me the wrong way a little but 3 kids later iv calmed down a wee bit and taken stock and sorted my self out a bit. i live for my kids the mrs and my dogs. i often get asked by young lads to take them ferreting etc and i never ever turn them away and im more than happy to show them all i know and to respect there quarry and most of all there working stock. Thats why i guess i always get involved in debates where young uns like you are going in the wrong direction. I like to think i can point you the right way and in some cases i do but lads like you are lost causes. You think you know it all-and your so stuck i your ways. Most here are telling you what your doing is wrong but you wont have it, no you know better. Its your life your dog , at least i tried. Im not going to bother anymore

lol thats all i can say to this bozo get a grip

Well I know you wont take any notice of me ,but I'm afraid I agree entirely with the consensus , your bitch at 18 months is still maturing mentally,I can't see any justification for breeding from her at this age.

What's your hurry?

Why dont you work her for at least a couple of seasons more and see if she fulfills her potential?

I suppose we must all be bozos ,that don't agree with you.or maybe we are bozos for attempting to give you ,what we honestly beleive is sound advice .I dont know you ,how old are you 20 ? 25? Younger? Do you think its at all possible that some of us who have been around the game a few years ,might have learned something by experience ?

I expect not, so, do what you want . I just feel a bit sorry for the bitch ,otherwise I wouldnt bother commenting.

well i have decided to leave her a season or two it would be better off for me wid a lamping comp comin up this season and for the dog she is still a pup i no but i was just jumping in a bit too fast alb craig lurchers&terriers soz mate

good lad , you now it makes sense ;)

good luck in the lamping comp :thumbs:

I bred my bitch at 3 tho she was as good at 18 months.. Its your dog do what you want fella it might break its neck in september... If the lad wants to bred his dog let him you dont all have to buy surplus pups.. The add trader is full of pups and adult dogs what one more litter going to do??? And if the lads just in it for the cash dont you think he would just buy a kc whippet or a border or saluki??? Its his choice it more than likely will work out for him,if not he will learn from his mistake..

As for all this pedler shite hes only "Mabie" selling one litter... Theres Boys on here every week with adult dogs selling for a friend and knocking out litters every season...

Half you C*nts dont know what a good dog is..

and the other half sorry your all top dog men.. Get over yourselfs !!!!!!

Edited by Giro