hello lads....!!

Guest the wheaten man

Guest the wheaten man

hey lads i`m new here my brother hooked me on here so i decided to say hello....

i have a question for ye ...its about my lurcher..i was out hacking today and i call a cub fox in to my 15 month old deerhoundxwheatenxhound..i had my other 2 hounds aswell ..so in came the cub and i let the 3 of them off the other too dogs knock the reds but the 15 month old fella has had a few shot ones so the lazy basta*rd just jogged after the cub while the other too bate it down the field but he got in to a rabbit burrow before they got him :censored: so my question is ,is he a jacker he has a lot of hares and rabbits killed but he is a steady dog i dont now will he be a fox dog what do ye think thanks lads cant wait for ye to repley...thanks :drink:

Guest the wheaten man

well lads the farmer came in and collected me to see if i could kill some foxes because lambs are going missing..so i decided just to pretend i was interested but i`m not but he just their so i just left them off ... :big_boss: ok