help with breeding

been trying to line my colli grey for a few monthes now and he is trying but not staying on long enught for me to ame him in the right place. any one know how any one that will take it out of him and put it up the bitch that i have got lined up. realy want a pup out of this dog as i have never seen so much go in a colligrey. if any one has any info plz let me know. thanks dan

1st of all is the bitch in season? and at the right time of breeding? the dog and bitch will know when its the right time , my brothers saluki bitch was lined 6 weeks ago , and at 1st he was humping the life out of her but wudnt tie , then another day tried and the * tie* happend , but you dont always need a natrual * tie* as there is such thing called a * slip mating* which as also known to produce pups , ;)

wank him off and put it in a 1ml sringe dont need to put him anywhere nere the bitch

i no there are some lads that do it this way

everyone has done it this way at one time or another :icon_redface:

:o leave it to the wife,no man should wank with anything that doesnt belong to HIM :clapper:

wank him off and put it in a 1ml sringe dont need to put him anywhere nere the bitch

:o leave it to the wife,no man should wank with anything that doesnt belong to HIM :clapper:

dont take this the wroung way but a mans got to do what a mans got to do and no woman can do me as go as i do mi self lmfao :icon_redface:

dont take this the wroung way but a mans got to do what a mans got to do and no woman can do me as go as i do mi self lmfao :icon_redface:

never a truer word spoken woman are crap they think its a pot scrubber draggin it every which way :clapper:

never a truer word spoken woman are crap they think its a pot scrubber draggin it every which way :clapper:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

would you be calling your self a w a n k e r mate ? lmfao :doh:

been trying to line my colli grey for a few monthes now and he is trying but not staying on long enught for me to ame him in the right place. any one know how any one that will take it out of him and put it up the bitch that i have got lined up. realy want a pup out of this dog as i have never seen so much go in a colligrey. if any one has any info plz let me know. thanks dan

How can you have been trying to line the same bitch for a few months???????

I only no one w@nker well two now on this site :wankerzo4:

I only no one w@nker well two now on this site :wankerzo4:

i love it