silent assasin out tomos

going to be a good night tomos so im going to take my beddywhippet pup out for a try he is yet to catch his first bunny and he is a keen little fecker full of energy and determination so fingers crossed he might suprize me i no valley lad has put up a post aBOUT LAMPING IN SUMMER and it is wrong but with pups that are going to be just about ready this season i think that it wont hurt to have the odd run every couple of weeks does anyone agree on this and is anyone taking there pups out tomos

post-13850-1245440861.jpg

• Like 1

It's like the Beddy Whippet club in here!! :clapper:

I may get mine out for a couple of runs, he's 13mth and keen as anything. He's getting daytime bunnies all the time at the moment, but i've not had him on a lamp yet, so it'll be a giggle if nothing else!

I see no problem with running a pup this time of year to build confidence and put miles on them. . . . . . . there's worse things happening in the world! ;)

DSC_0754.jpg

no offence fella but i live in the same area as you and its bad enough in winter with a major lack of quarry. in this area there is no need to be doing anything on the lamp unless it was a fox that is taking chucks. it should be learning its trade with that terrier you have got and working with it.

no offence fella but i live in the same area as you and its bad enough in winter with a major lack of quarry. in this area there is no need to be doing anything on the lamp unless it was a fox that is taking chucks. it should be learning its trade with that terrier you have got and working with it.
i no what your saying webby but i only take him out the odd few times when yhe conditions are right

cant take him out in the day as i am in bed coz i work nights only get a chance on the weekend

i agree mate if you got a young dog that needs the work why would you hold him back got a young bitch myself and i will be out for a few shines this week and next and the week after out to make the dog the best i can no point in holding them back if they are keen sometimes can do more harm if you do but that jmo atb hector

i no what your saying webby but i only take him out the odd few times when yhe conditions are right

cant take him out in the day as i am in bed coz i work nights only get a chance on the weekend

ok mate.

It's like the Beddy Whippet club in here!! :clapper:

I may get mine out for a couple of runs, he's 13mth and keen as anything. He's getting daytime bunnies all the time at the moment, but i've not had him on a lamp yet, so it'll be a giggle if nothing else!

I see no problem with running a pup this time of year to build confidence and put miles on them. . . . . . . there's worse things happening in the world! ;)

DSC_0754.jpg

nice looking dog luv