Camcorder for Lamping

i use a chep camera i got of ebay its a sony it was only 30 quid and i got it fixed to the lamp that comes out ok i think thers still a vid on youtube its the fox and lurcher one on ther ive got the same user name as i have on here its ok getting expensive camera but it dont take to long befor thay fu/k up getting useed out in the field and haveing it fixed to the lamp is ok but if thay come to close or go to far a way you miss it so it wood be good to have some one just for the filming job but if like me your out by your self most the time you have got to have it fixed to the lamp it works ok

not bad quality for a 30 quid camera!

i think you can get night vision lens!

the wrecking crew use one!

everything is a bit green but still great quality!

nice vid too!

Can you get these NV lenses to fit any camcorder??? :victory:

There must be somebody on here who knows thier stuff about videoing lamping??? :hmm:

i use a chep camera i got of ebay its a sony it was only 30 quid and i got it fixed to the lamp that comes out ok i think thers still a vid on youtube its the fox and lurcher one on ther ive got the same user name as i have on here its ok getting expensive camera but it dont take to long befor thay fu/k up getting useed out in the field and haveing it fixed to the lamp is ok but if thay come to close or go to far a way you miss it so it wood be good to have some one just for the filming job but if like me your out by your self most the time you have got to have it fixed to the lamp it works ok

The quality of that clip is pretty good pal :thumbs: any pictures of your setup??? :victory:

i am of out in abit i will put one on tomorrow for you

The quality of that clip is pretty good pal :thumbs: any pictures of your setup??? :victory:

Whats the model number of you camera mate??

Any pics yet mate