What is longnetting?

adam s

It seems to be that you either get on good at Long Netting and thoroughly enjoy it, or its a disaster and you end up hating it and never doing it again.

people probably start off with too much net and really dont give it enough of a chance always practice before you decide to use it in the field

It seems to be that you either get on good at Long Netting and thoroughly enjoy it, or its a disaster and you end up hating it and never doing it again.

people probably start off with too much net and really dont give it enough of a chance always practice before you decide to use it in the field

Yes, thats the advice Mole catcher has given me, practice with a few yds then a few more until you can handle the full net, i am starting with a 25yd one, walking before i run and all that ;)

Atb

Cliff

watching is always better than reading and trying to picture what is happening ;)

realy? but i suppose it down to what has been written and what is shown in the pics ;)

:clapper::clapper: speaking of which i may have to invest in one of your books to help me with my future netting exploits :)

watching is always better than reading and trying to picture what is happening ;)

realy? but i suppose it down to what has been written and what is shown in the pics ;)

SORRY ABOUT THAT MC DID'NT MEAN THAT IN A NEGATIVE WAY JUST ITS EASIER TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING ON A VIDEO AS LONG AS THEY ARE DOING THE JOB RIGHT LIKE YOU SAY

ALL THE BEST

ANDY

SORRY ABOUT THAT MC DID'NT MEAN THAT IN A NEGATIVE WAY JUST ITS EASIER TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING ON A VIDEO AS LONG AS THEY ARE DOING THE JOB RIGHT LIKE YOU SAY

ALL THE BEST

ANDY

like most things within the sports netman, theres good and bad and sadly i believe from what i have seen on you-tube its mostly been put out by those who havew a very basic knowledge of what it is they are showing. not all of course but most. ;)