Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STORM CHASER
;) To spend my life with someone i Love and Respect :whistling:

Yep I'll get another dog someday again.

ATB

Michael

:11: I am asking for a lot aint i.........waiting for a miracle :clapper:

Guest MickyB

Getting up at dawn on summer mornings and going for peaceful walks with the dogs by my side... watching the wildlife moving about...I love going to 'work' every day... best job in the world..... I love the look on my sons face when he sees me come home... My veggie patch and poultry are a pleasure to have aswell.

I also cant wait for the crisp air of the winter months, dark windy nights with the lurchers, and wet busy days with hound and terrier... love it!

Guest Scuba1
;) To spend my life with someone i Love and Respect :whistling:

Yep I'll get another dog someday again.

ATB

Michael

:11: I am asking for a lot aint i.........waiting for a miracle :clapper:

Good luck with your search. Its nothing to do with miracles though, but just waiting is maybe the wrong approach.

ATB

Michael

I was posting on a site for petrol heads this week and had some pics of the crew on there and one member really took offence to it, didn't see the point in anyone owning a dog and they served no purpose and only crapped everywhere :wallbash:

When I explained that not all dogs were lap dogs and added that ours not only controlled the vermin on our land but also provided a food source :thumbs:

"get all my food from Tescos" came the reply :whistling: kinda says it all :drink:

ringing my hunting mates real early, to let them know weve had a catch , while their in bed hung over , allways start the conversation with ...." whats the best thing to get blood off my jeans ", then to hear them say " go on , what you had " a bit sad , but that makes my day :tongue2: